Refurbishment – Edwardian House
EB worked with our client to totally refurbish this Edwardian property which required extensive modernisation and structural alterations to create a beautiful living space.
The house is situated in a conservation area and the work required a significant amount of restoration to period features.
Work undertaken included:
- Ground work – upgrade the water and electricity
- Opening in a load bearing wall to create a open plan living space and a kitchen
- Fit new hardwood double glazed casements
- Two new patio doors
- An ensuite wetroom
- New bathroom
- Restoration of decorative ceilings
- New heating and underfloor heating (mixed system)
- New wiring and data throughout.
The result has brought a new lease of life to the property, unlocking its potential, a stunning refurbishment and restoration.