Loft – Rear Dormer
Working with the clients architect and our structural engineer on this semi-detached property. The project involved a loft conversion and rap around rear ground floor extension; requiring a party wall agreement.
To increase the height and space in the loft space the side gable was increased to full height. Something to consider if you have this option.
- Removal and upgrade of the roof
- Multi-level roof, one element semi-pitched with a concealed flat roof – valleys and drainage
- Lowering of upper floor ceilings to maximise loft height
- Support of two chimney stacks while the work was undertaken
- New floor joists, insulation and sound proofing
- Relocation of the water storage and heating system
- New electrical system
- Stair case repositioned
- New bathrooms
EBs passion for perfection delivered a stunning property redevelopment for the client.